Someone here that i can talk to for a long time or smth?
Kik me @coolhotmess
Love this so much(via manderzzzz17)
I needed this post(via royalblackpirate)
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
If i was pretty maybe people would love me
If I was thin maybe people would like me
If I was smart maybe my parents would be proud of me
If I was perfect maybe i won’t be too miserable
So I set myself aside with the pasteur to talk about the sensitive subject churches hate most, gays. What he didn’t know was I was recording the whole time to basically show you guys how vile churches can be, the place we should feel secure but it turns out only certain people are accepted while they’re judgmental bigots who clearly in my view shouldn’t be going to heaven if all they did down here was traumatize gay people and result in some committing suicide. It’s sad because this is not what true Christianity is about and people like this are the reason religion has a bad reputation. Please share this video wherever you can.
AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO’S DUSAPPOINTED WITH THE MOVIE CAST? I CANT EVEN.
'It's all in your head'
which is why it’s called mental illness you incompetent piece of shit
Today I had a teacher tell me that a family member of theirs attempted suicide with pills.
I asked why he didn’t seem more concerned, and he replied with “people who attempt overdose are just attention seeking.”
Tell that to my grandma while she had to shower me for a month because I couldn’t stand after my overdose.
Tell that to my younger cousin who didn’t understand why I slept for three days straight.
Tell that to my bestfriend who saw me cry in every moment I was awake for two weeks after I swallowed those little pieces of hell.
Tell that to my brother who watched me vomit up everything I ate because my stomach was on fire.
Tell that to my teachers who watched me fail my exams because I was so dizzy and out of it I couldn’t stand, let alone concentrate.
Tell that to my mum, who watched me violently shake, sweat, convulse and cry in her arms because I didn’t want to be alive.
Go on, tell them it’s attention seeking. I dare you.